- OLD or DISABLED DOGS - Help your senior dog walk when suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or other debilitating ailments or disabled dogs needing help with mobility or balance.
- INJURED DOGS - Ideal for dogs recovering from knee, hip or back injuries. Great for rehabilitation after orthopedic surgeries. Used in Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics.
- NO BUNCHING - Patented, Top Quality Dog Slings - Includes Stay on Straps - Made in U.S.A. - Easy to Use - Adjustable for Height - Machine Washable & Dryable - GingerLead has been supporting dogs since 2008
- IMPROVE MOBILITY - Integrated handle & leash maximizes control, safety & comfort. Included leash may be attached to collar or standard chest harness. Great for assisting dogs up and down stairs, in and out of a vehicle, for walks or just going potty.
RECOVERY SLING FOR POST-OPERATIVE SURGERY:
• Patellar Luxations
• TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy)
• TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement)
• TPO (Triple Pelvic Osteotomy)
• Total Hip Replacement
• FHO (Femoral Head Ostectomy)
HELP INJURED OR ELDERLY DOGS WALK with:
• Canine DM
• Hip Dysplasia
• Back or Spinal Injuries
• Vestibular Disease
• Canine Wobblers
• Rear Leg Amputees
• Rear Leg Paralysis
• Dogs struggling with stairs
SIZING - See sizing chart image for how to measure. Size should be determined by Pad Width and Adjusting Dimensions, not the weight of your dog. Measure from the front of the hind legs (in front of the penis for male dogs) to the base of your dog's chest to determine the support pad width. TIP: A sheet or bath towel can be folded to the various pad widths to determine the best fit for your dog.Measure starting where the handle of the GingerLead will rest in your hand (while you are standing upright), continue under your dog’s belly, up the other side, then back to your hand completing the loop. If it measures 37” or less, the Tall size should be considered.
Measure carefully! Returns/exchanges available. See Returns/Exchanges page on Home page.